While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
2. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Hilditch & Key until Hilditch & Key dispatches the product(s) ordered.
3. You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. An automated email will be sent. This will serve as an order acknowledgment only and not an order confirmation.
5. This automated email will contain a link to these Terms and Conditions.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory email are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we may validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including registered Credit Reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, who may keep a record of that information. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
8. You undertake that all details you provide Hilditch & Key for the purposes of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. We regret that we are unable to exchange or refund garments which have been worn or altered.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, Hilditch & Key do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Hilditch & Key's negligence or wilful default, or that of Hilditch & Key's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. Hilditch & Key does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
12. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
13. Hilditch & Key will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Hilditch & Key is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. In addition, Hilditch & Key does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
15. The products sold on the site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Hilditch & Key does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss or damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from Hilditch & Key.
16. Redress Charge – for shirts that have been returned which have been unpacked and returned that are "no longer in their original sale condition", without or without all of its packaging, there will be a redress charge of £20.00 applied to each shirt returned.
17. Hilditch & Key reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the site.